IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Simon Kantor Interview, page-28

1. 1,563 Posts.
    Janti, yes, the claims you quote have been made, along with other claims that the Roame didn't work at all well, and another that it worked well after a couple of problems early, as I recall, but didn't look up the posts. Please forgive me if those comments aren't exactly accurate, the point I'm making is that purportedly the dancers provided quite different reports of the days activities. So I'm not certain about exactly what happened on the day, but we all know a video was produced in the end.

In an earlier post about the video I passed a comment that possibly there was more digital work on the video than was obvious. I did think posters might pick up on that point, but as far as I know, no queries were posted.

So, after all those ramblings I'll cut to the chase:
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if video merge was used in production ie, the merging of 2 videos for the 7 seconds of time that the Roam-e was seen in the final video. I have no proof of course, but looking at the end result I think this is possible.
    Video merge is available in the popular program ivideo, with some tinkering. I see no reason why a professional video suite would not have the capability.

Was the Roam-e flown on the day? I would say yes. But I would also say that it looks to me like the dancers were not as near to the Roam-e as the video suggests.
    This would explain how the video was done, and also S Kantor's reluctance to fly the Roam-e at other times.
    Other views on this post would be appreciated.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.