TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Simon Moores - Analyst, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence on the future of Graphite, page-101

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Prime1,

I very much value your opinion and Knowledge.

In my opinion this report would be like investigating a drill hole of Syrah's 500m away from any confirmed near or at surface Hg zones like the mepiche zone. And then finding Minimal high grade intersections for example and or intrusion then going further and using that to judge resource continuity and question grade of the mepiche zone hundreds of metres away.

I know you understand because you are intelligent and researched.

Triton have wider spacing of certain drill lines than some like, yes I get this.
    Triton also have outstanding drill assays which, if like the previous results when released will strengthen its definition of Zones and in particular i'd expect the Higher grade zones.
    Spacing will be addressed with further infill drilling post wet season.

Remember the interesting debate and conclusion we had reference how Syrah had infact themselves reported or not reported pegmatite dykes and or Intrusion?

Another mind boggling question I have is how Credit Suisse reported waste material of no value between Triton's HG Zones?
    Where did they get their info from?
    A worst case scenario clearly shown/indicated is low to moderate.

Imo clear underhanded tactics at play here

If I was Brad Boyle I would be using my legal expertise and background right now.

Regards

Pauldola.
    Last edited by PD1: 12/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.