TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Simon Moores - Analyst, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence on the future of Graphite, page-106

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    yet again prime1, why are both you or canaccord so intrigued with Triton, what purpose does it actually serve?
    or perhaps I worded that wrong, what purpose and for Whom does this actually serve?

you talk about canaccord being a messenger, with they should not be a target, though why?
    if somebody jumped across your fence and started messing up your garden then would you say nothing?
    sure you would, you would call the police and have whom ever it was arrested if you could.

the only reason why canaccord are talking about Ton is because of simply because of Syrah Resources.
    they have no business in pointing fingers at anybody, especially Triton, whilst they cover Syrah Resources.

the only comprehensive reasons I find why they would to this is due to the following probability.
    1. they are being paid to talk down, discredit, cause uncertainty of the quality and size of a Ton resource.
    2. or, its SYR that have hidden agenda within their reporting thus lets shine the spot light elsewhere.
    (meaning, your own resource with accurate disclosure or internal corruption could be in question)

to me it seems likely that there are problems which remain not disclosed in the SYR camp.
    or there is a cover up being done here, and once it becomes apparent then watch out mate, poor holders!
    with the most to lose here is clearly Syrah Resources, and they seem to believe they can get away with anything.

it is no wonder that some of your own insto holders are short selling by lending out their own stock.
    why should they care about management, and why should management care about them, and around it goes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.