TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

hi nasa, mate please do not stop posting, and I understand fully...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hi nasa,
    mate please do not stop posting, and I understand fully what you mean and why.
    yet, for the longest time (so it felt) I was quite confused about the moderation process, especially on Ton.
    I then questioned it in the Feedback thread and did get some enlightenment towards what process are followed.

here in this thread is not really the place to discuss such processes, but it some ways it restored some of my faith.
    as in we get a bit more fine tuned to what the processes are and why or why not things may or may not happen.

do not lose faith good friend, you are a top class poster, imo, very worth reading for many regardless of stock.
    imo, follow up such questions or processes in that thread as I am sure it will assist you further structure your already excellent posts that you contribute here on a daily basis, and the the last thing HC needs is another great poster walking off due to frustration.

hang in there mate and dont let the attackers both you as that is what they want to achieve.
    rise above it, and dont buy into the discussion that cannot be discussed because they are not worthy of your time!
    I still look forward to hearing about your eventual meeting with BB and your due diligence on Triton.
    as too many others would also like to hear your thoughts as your a quality poster with quality accurate thinking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.738K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 835173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.