TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

I felt like I logged on to facebook or watching the Dr Phil Show...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    I felt like I logged on to facebook or watching the Dr Phil Show tonight reading the thread and I don't have face book and don't watch Dr Phil.

The only time you can do true comparison of any company is when they are producing. Full stop. IMO

Ton is valued at the price for a reason and there is no conspiracy.Ton seem to have attracted holders that clearly think because the fundamentals are the biggest, the share prices should be higher and that everyone is against them and pulling it down . IMO We have comments like the following.

"meanwhile, the whole ASX is becoming Automated more and more, which basically is Anti Retail investor.
    this too is not going to help anybody except the money people, whilst fundamentals become side washed.
    ASIC or the ASX show no accountability towards this, and soon there will be no Retail Investors left, IMO.

what we are seeing from the top down is that anything with fundamentals is being Strip Mined of value!?"

This has been going on for years and years and years and just hasn't surfaced with TON.

Fundamentals are worthless, when you don't have the money to build a mine, no infrastructure, no cash flow, no buyers, no large investors, a market place waiting for next capital to be raised at some stage soon, IMO

All this talk about TON being the victim because of fundamentals is ridiculous and is just how the market operates. Welcome to the ASX boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.738K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 835173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.