TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

TLS business diversification aside as well as Asia expansion for...

1. 667 Posts.
    TLS business diversification aside as well as Asia expansion for a moment ...Penn should bring forward his 5G rollout, IMO.

Part of the broader 5G plan should seek to replace some of the old legacy fixed line rubbish they still have in place (the stuff that costs too much to maintain and/or to replace with fibre which will not be serviced under NBN) and replace with high-speed wireless 5G broadband.

And in doing so, offering 5G on genuine price competitive terms to entice customers away from competitors existing 4G, 4Gx and 4.5G expanded mobile services to really give increasing their subscribership a solid kick along once again.   

eHealth I think will work and eventually pay dividends. However will take some time - perhaps even another 2 years to really get going.

As for Asia, well, this has always been a challenge for as many years as I can remember and I don't see this changing any time soon unless they purchase a majority share of an existing well known Asian carrier - which in not likely.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.