TLS 0.13% $3.83 telstra group limited

Simple business with simpe decision, page-8

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    JC not sure if u r suggesting i can't count as well, or which post u r referring to but if i suggested 4 i would have been including tpg as they r attempting to buy up spectrum.
    Anyway now that i'm posting,fastrade i'm not a technical trader but for same reason as a fundemental investor its like u suggest, imo only, best not to b 100% in cash and y i currently only own tls and a micro co,because if the market doesn't do what u expect its best not to b relying on 2% term deposit rates especially if u r relying on the share market for yr income.(just ask qbe).
    ps its almost tempting to suggest this so i will, i hope the accc tries to declare parts of tls's regional/rural/remote mobile network.Because if i was telstra i would take the accc to court no matter how small the area they try to declare and i would ask the courts for a ruling covering future mobile infrastructure investment (eg extra $3b capex) and i would ask the courts whether the accc has the power to declare such infrastructure when imo clearly there is no abuse of market power or a monopoly regarding mobile connectivity.
    Vodefones only arguement has been that tls is/has made massive investments in these areas with limited populations ,now vodafone says its non economic to duplicate the infrastructure.There is nothing stopping vodafone from building/duplicating the infrastructure,especially now that vodafone has basically a level playing field due to regulation to access the fixed infrastructure required for mobile as sold by govt.
    If necessary the vodafone gorilla should hold hands with the singtel gorilla make the required mobile investment and start to compete and stop the complaining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.82 $40.95M 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
107 684387 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 295171 109
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.