BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

simple clear no nonsense - What have BIG done wrong, page-60

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I am new to Hotcopper but i hold the stock.

I agree that the accounting treatments have issues but a lot of questions remain unanswered and perhaps Johnny and afr can enlighten us.

1) why if this stock is bust is Big review tv still recruiting staff in the States? A simple google search of job ads for big review tv will show job ads in past 11 days.

2) I get it the sales issues in oz etc what about london, hongkong - Big is more than oz?

3) why has sky news agreed to broadcast wayfarer which is an upmarket show of Big. How did the botched up sales team secure this? Again google wayfarer and u can watch next episode of it produced by Big this Tuesday.

4) why have so many not for profit customers acknowledged Big. Simply youtube big review tv and see the not for profits. Again how did the lousy sales team secure this?

5) Why has David Steinberg a muti millionaire and founder of multi billion zeta company agreed to utilise Caivis investments as recent as 11 February his own company for similar purposes as Fc capital in helping Big get customers and vice versa.

David is also on the advisory board? What does David see in the business model that afr or naysayers dont.

6) why did Hugh Massie who is on board of Big buy over 400000 dollars worth of stock at over 4 bucks. Was it to mislead investors to think everything is ok or he actually believes in company?

7) how did hotcopper agree to partner with Big. Again i am curious if this is thru same sales centres that afr talks about or something else?

8) why does big continue to post youtube videos almost daily if it is bust?

9) The auditors in question are not exactly small they are a subsidiary of much larger accounting firm which has offices across australia.

Again these are thoughts i have and theres many more things that just dont add up as per the non sales of shares by management?

Imoo i beleive the stock will get smashed if it does trade again but aside from the accounting issues there are just to many questions and little answers until asx and asic reveal there findings.

Big imo never intended to make profits from selling videos - if they can get away with small losses on this part of business it was always going to be ok.

There mission was always to allow the videos to foster into something bigger like an app and an eco system.

My sentiment is still sell as there are to many unknowns if it trades again but so many questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.