X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Weeeeell the losses haven't happened yet and as it turns out,...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Weeeeell the losses haven't happened yet and as it turns out, I'm slightly in the black thanks to adding at .49 when it dipped a few months back. You never know. Maybe there is a happy ending to all of this where I get out with only a small hit. We could take a 50% gap on the reopen, assuming there ever is one, and it would all be in a month's work. The tax payer can then pick up 42% of that even when I sell up something that was more successful. So it's more aggravating than painful.

But quite aggravating though.

Than again - and I know this might be Disney Princess stuff, but maybe the audit will come out bullish and it might be worth adding a little more while it's sub-0.60. I figure I'll have about 10 seconds to decide heheh....

I think though that even if it is sunshine and rainbows, I'd be hard pressed to stay in the stock. I know we're supposed to be dispassionate and take the emotion out of it but I'm a human and I have a gut and it's been telling me things. Not just lunch-related either.

Anyway... that's all food for thought for next month when we come out of suspension umm.... some stage in the future

Thanks for the tip on the Thai mine. But I might give south east Asian gold mining a bit of a rest after this one, hahah. Maybe a nice, sensible ETF that's tradable all the time with bonuses like liquidity and franking credits. Something that pays a whatchamacallit.... argh I know this one... haven't used it for a while... Oh yeah that's right: "Dividend"

Some of them even pay quarterly. Like... you know... with the reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.