NDO 0.59% 85.5¢ nido education limited

Read 62strats post re previous high volume in 2008 (original...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Read 62strats post re previous high volume in 2008 (original 11.6 Billion barrel presentation) .
    Difference this time is that the shareprice is more than half the price with approximately the same amount of shares, and NDO has approx 10000 bopd production now .

Much better to be buying masses now than in 2008 .

The recent rise has been pretty much the same dynamic everyday with big buys and big sells, bulls and bears of substance .
    There is obviously a change of top 20 guard occuring and I have a sneaky feeling that the big buyer may be lining NDO up in it's cross hairs for corporate action - at minimum a controlling stake.
    I also wouldn't put it past a predator to buy a swathe of shares and then use some to supress the shareprice and traders . Possibly the reason the VWAP on a few days recently has been higher than the closing price .

Obviously, NDO has been playing hardball in farmout negotiations (justifiably, imo) and whoever Morgan Stanley represents may be a corporate predator I refer to .

Short term shareprice is anyone's guess, but I doubt whether the shareprice will slip back into it's old range . The volume today was 'out of the stadium' and whilst many of us here want the longterm gain ..... we may not get a say in it as those who may once have blocked a takeover in nDO maybe selling willingly .

The director buying at today's premium is very encouraging that everything he knows on the "inside" is as we would desire, as investors on the outside .

So, if I am right and NDO may be a near term corporate target, who could it be taking a shot ?
    CNOOC ? (near market Asian operator)
    Shell ? (knows the fields and country)
    BHP? (has been doing DD on OEL)
    Exxon ? (has recently made a large local discovery)

My hunch is Exxon .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $194.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.5¢ 85.0¢ $96.28K 113.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.