BTR 5.88% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

Good to read your thoughts Brett, Im of a similar view to you.I...

1. 125 Posts.
    Good to read your thoughts Brett, Im of a similar view to you.
    I hold onto my shares very tightly and I understand you must feel very frustrated having held on since the AIM days when you see the true value here is not being recognised.
    On the flip side of that, it is great to have the opportunity to buy in and average down on what is definitely an undervalued stock and will have fantastic growth in the future. Just how long this will take I do not know exactly.
    One day though it will be well over 4-5 dollars again, that i do believe and I personally am looking for 6.50 to exit.
    Mumbwa might even take years more to completely unfold, but we have perkoa and we also have gold and further exploration with a healthy bank balance which gives lots of upside potential to the sp while mumbwa is being developed and further explored.
    Ive been buying up ever since the shares were 10c and still have not stopped accumulating.
    Cant get enough btr.

It does seem to me though that people are trying to accumulate and have been for the past few months. This is probably the best and last chance to do so.
    Have you got a list of the top 20 shareholders and their holding amounts?
    I would love to have a look and also know how many shares one needs to own to make this top 20 list.

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $82.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $108.0K 6.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5135717 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5152313 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.