FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

simple maths

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I've been doing some calculations to try and understand what exactly makes Ntiola so significant?

Being conservative with figures I've come up with these not so insignificant results...

4mill cubic metres @ 1.75t per metre @ very conservative 1.5gm tonne

Equals 338,000 oz at 31gms troy oz

To think BGS is current MC under 10mill and profit from toll agreement value of $150 profit per oz it's just over 60k of oz gold...

For those whom believe Rand will not agree to toll agreement due to cost benefit. I'd say eventually there stock pile will decline and there cost per oz will increase quite substantially.. Meaning with high grade been close by at Ntiola, Rand can lower production costs long term and keep producing for another 2-3 years..?
    Some holders chose to sell cause they saw recent DD results as poor, forgetting heavy concentration of higher grade resource are at the bottom of vein under the hanging wall... On the 60degree decline I'd suspect this has not even reached the vein but just touched the sides as it clearly demonstrates from surface delignination of structure.

I don't follow the sheep as its more rewarding to follow your own gut than the flock.... Wealth doesn't come with directions and instructions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.