FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Thanks Aptayl. I read from your post that it would likely make...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks Aptayl. I read from your post that it would likely make greater economic sense for Randgold to process/toll the BGS mine output than it would for them to process the very low grade tailings stockpiles of their own. Is this your view also?

Their stockpiles will always be there until they dispose of them in some fashion so why not extract greater value out of their existing plant while they can, without immediately incurring the capital expense for the plant modification.

So assuming that Randgold take an economically sensible decision that would provide greater value to their own shareholders AND assuming it is economically viable for BGS to mine and truck the 25km to the plant the most likely scenario would be Randgold taking our stuff first.

I can't imagine Randgold making a decision against their own self interest. The question of the economic viability of the BGS deposits has been debated at great length here and I have nothing to add to that discussion.

So to me logically one box is ticked. As long as it is worth digging the dirt up they should certainly have somewhere very close by to process it.

I had a large sell order in the queue yesterday to crystallise a significant loss. I pulled it before it got hit. Hence I have my position as hold.

I hope that I have done the right thing. I personally think that there is something in this. The time frame is VERY different to what I had originally planned for. I just hope that everything else aligns to make that longer hold time frame ongoingly viable for me personally.

Hey I stuck with the Qld Reds through many years of extreme pain for a fan. I was rewarded by watching them holding the trophy high at Lang Park after an unbelievable final against the Crusaders in 2011. Maybe we can get the same outcome here?

Have a great weekend all.

Cheers

Cal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.