BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

simple maths, page-3

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Well that is your simple maths and if you reckon that is the case sell your shares Zepa as that is the result of your simple maths. However I think with a fully underwritten offer and with the company an emerging gold producer those options will be worth having

The timing of when the options expire is also interesting if you look at the work done on Tregoora already that cash in around 12 months may allow republic to move Tregoora (let alone Bolivia) into production and once the company starts producing gold the share price will rise significantly

I reckon it is a good deal and allows investors and supporters of the company to enhance their position in an emerging Gold producer if they want. I for one certainly will certainly take up the offer in full and are aware of several others who are also doing the same

But if your maths is correct Zepa sell your shares as soon as you can while you have a chance to get out

I need to talk with some more people and do some more thinking but as a reasonably long time holder in Republic and been through some ups and downs i think it is a good deal and I say go you good thing

I am sure that the company would have spoken to the major holders of shares in the company and would have the support of the major holders as well

I will post some more over the week end but at this stage I think it is a very good way forward for Republic gold in its journey along the yellow (gold) brick road

Hopges in sensational dry season Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.