BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

simple maths, page-5

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Yes underwritten

Can you say no pump and dump - of course you cannot and day traders will get in and out as they have done before

Dilution - the offer is to shareholders and I am happy to take my share and maintain my small percentage - and I am sure that Republic would have the support of major holders including ZEUS - but for a speccie explorer to move to production you need money and this is not all that bad because it is underwritten. I think you have some interest in ICON who have had a few placements in the last 12 months as well and they are in the same boat - to progress to production you need some money and this looks a better way than may be the banks. I do not believe this is massive or huge dilution but will have to do some more research on all aspects of the offer

Will this mean success - with the work they have done to move towards golds production as announced recently and if things go as planned well yes it will or may help the company move into production so it may mean success

And yes i am very bullish on Gold

And I am going to bed

Hope all is well Goldy

hoges in sensational dry season Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.