WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Simple modelling, page-80

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    The main thing to remember why CPI is important in this equation as well as GDP is when The feds raise interest even 4-6x this year at .25 increments, they are not raising these due to fantastic economic numbers driving inflation. And this is definitely a good catalyst for gold even just to maintain current prices. Why do you think gold is at 1800 right now and not 1600 or even 1400? Even with pricing in at least 3 rate hikes this year.

GDP of 4.7% vs CPI of 7-8%

`feds can only raise as much otherwise US will drown in debt financing especially with GDP of just 4.7 and projected GDP in 23’ 24’ at only 2-3%

to add, people are refusing to work. Yes low 3.9 unemployment but c’mon, this only counts the number of people actively seeking employment thus the dismal job created last month (busiest month of the year supposedly) half of projected.

4.5 million people quit their jobs last november alone in the US. Reason why economic migrant visa is being printed like crazy right now to offset this. Plus opening up to refugees and border crossings. Adds up

lets see in the next months and years what it’ll be
    Don’t get me wrong, i’m for economic prosperity of the US, I have loads of relatives there, and actually on the works to move there myself this year. So I want la la land to continue but seems to go to na na land. Want to move there mainly for family. If there’s one thing that Covid taught me is, life is too short, so family definitely should come first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $42.63K 2.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 580882 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.