MSB 0.90% $1.12 mesoblast limited

In my view, need a product to market and revenue flow, which...

1. 203 Posts.
    In my view, need a product to market and revenue flow, which will bring confidence to investors that have been disappointed with the progress on things like ph 3 revascor. It's difficult to sit in a stock where there is seemingly so much potential yet so little price movement.
    And while the announcements have been positive, not one equates to revenue in the short term. There seems to be little doubt that stem cells work - as others say, it's agame for the patient.
    It's kind of like an explorer drilling, reporting huge assays but never getting to production. That first gold pour soothes the naysayers. I assume it will be similar with msb - when it gets its first product to the market and generating revenue. Get rid of shorters too, who love companies with no revenue.
    On a slightly related matter, I've asked the company a few times re competitors and I get a casual - they're probably infringing our patents. IP is the lifeblood of this company and Id like to see some protection of the IP if that's what is required. Can be expensive I know, but in the scheme of the potential revenue streams, peanuts.
    Appreciate others thoughts on the IP side of things, if there are views out there. Taking longer than I thought, but seems to be heading north, bots notwithstanding.
    Patienz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.010(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.12 $1.08 $1.644M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 27940 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 109563 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.