NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

simple questions

1. 127 Posts.
    i have sent several mails to this company asking two simple questions, my online broker is based in the states, my shares were held in a nominee account, NTM replied saying i am not a shareholder as they cannot trace my shares on the asx, therefore they would not answer my request, i sold anyway.

my reason for posting here is if any holders of this stock would like to ask two very simple questions regarding information that other normal companies would put on the website, this should be available to investors and potential investors alike, NTM dont seem to think so.

1, can you say what the time scale would be for the seismic survey you say you are conducting.

2, you delayed this survey due to the turtle breeding season,aprox. 5 months. if you cannot conduct a survey during this period how do you propose to explore and mine this area.
    this is not price sensitive information in my view, just a general request from a shareholder, i took my %35 loss and sold, cannot trust a company who behave in this fashion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.