VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

simple risk and reward, page-20

1. 1,136 Posts.
    I don't know but for me pegging SP numbers is too hard given the recent market trading activity at the sub 10c levels....

Vil's results, based on the most extreme indicators during drilling that I have seen come through on small gas company announcements. BCC, TEX, JPR (FUT,PYM & PRA) Etc...Etc... I believe may be the real deal and I would expect investors and traders alike would have sifted through VIL's past announcements and considered a similar relevance. It's possible that a few straggling T+3ers got on board today and they may be trying to ride purely on the anticipation of the announcement but I think that on the basis of the information available that most holders new and old will be holding over the weekend for the announcement to come out... Recent trading activity has seen traders trading for far higher returns on the upside of announcements. The trick will be here that when the announcement comes Mondayish if the announcement reads as a fully blown bonanza then I expect traders and investors alike will re-evaluate there out markers.... I have been holding for a short while now and I will be looking to get out with a considerable free-carried position. 10c on a bonanza announcement may be a severe understatement. Recent hhigh level trading IMHO has been on the instantaneous concepts of new products/deals etc and the sever retraces that have occurred on those stocks are mainly due to a lack of definite product to market Vs immediate guaranteed revenue.. ADO, OBJ,VLA etc...

Anyway good luck to everyone, traders and LT investors alike.
    It was and still is the primary target that holds most of my LT interests in this hole and what they are testing now is just the unexpected cream...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.