LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

simple valuation, page-2

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    PART II

I have always believed in Peter Bond as an entrepreneur because he never does anything for a quick short term gain. NEVER. He has the patience to wait things out because he believes he has what it takes to make Linc into a huge corporation.

Now Reading between announcements over the past 2-3 weeks.

1 - It will take between 2-3 Years to build a commercial Plant. - I think this is perfectly fine - it gives enough time for Oil to go upwards of $100 a barrel. Enough to Linc to further refine their Technology. Enough to the world to come and look at other tentaments of Linc. Enough to the investors to accumulate slowly.

2 - It will cost a Billion Dollars to make this plant - no worries mate - we will be able to fund it now.

3 - The plant will be 20,000 barrel plant i.e. 20,000 Barrels a DAY.

Simple Maths here - at an average selling price of $100 a barrel it will be 2 Million Dollars a day.

4 - Cost of production will be $28 a barrel, that leaves over $70+ per barrel.

Simple maths again - thats 1.4 Million Dollars profit a day which equates to approx 500 Million Dollars a Year.

That on an investment of $1 Billion + some coal which is not mineable = AWEEESOMMEEE ROI.

5 - Linc is seeking partners - Some people dont like this - I personally LOVE it. It reduces the risk, but more importantly we only have about enough money to build 1 plant and Peter Bond has picked up a lot of tentaments at practically peanuts - so we will need a good partner who can help us establish these Billion Dollar plants all over once we have finalized the technology.

This will be a HUGE first movers advantage.

Till about 3 weeks back Linc would have had to work hard to find partners. Now partners will have to work hard to please Peter Bond. I read this quote not so long back "its a good position to be in".

6 - The bidders for Emerald are aggressive - After one sale done successfully - other potential buyers would know that FIRB, etc etc wont be a problem and this is a great quality asset up for sale by a company which has done a deal before - all things align perfectly well. I for one am happy for Peter Bond to hold till he gets a price he perceives as good value. He has already mentioned a higher Upfront and lower royalty. This is the same asset which was valued at $1.5 Billion on the high and $500 million - average i'd say 750 Million would be great (but ill let Peter Bond decide).

Bottomline - if you read books about entrepreneurs or if you are one - then you will see a reflection of Peter Bond and understand why this stock is so undervalued today that it is a joke - like always most retail investors will probably sell off early and the majority of the money will be made by funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.