MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Simple, page-47

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Still own a few MEO so keep my eye on the job from time to time, always interested in writing from IAM DR Mrmoshe etc. when oil comes back into favour will boost up my holding currently NST and FAR (had plenty of losses as well!). Petroleum creek is in the Inangahua of district of NZ known for its extensive earthquakes and there are extensive surface oil shows, however current oil industry opinion is that any oil seal that may have existed has long since failed leaving at best small uneconomic traps. Two bbls a day is pretty small I wonder if I could volunteer my Holden ute as transport operator. Further any discovery made would have to be major as the area is stranded from New Plymouth in the North Island which has the only facility where any oil could be processed. It is thought possible that traps may be found offshore in other permits, not in Mosman's target area. The area was extensively drilled some years ago by a rig manned by some of my friends one of whom is now an oil co CEO hence my best guess of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.