AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Take out all the noise of tugboat strikes, where the IO price...

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Take out all the noise of tugboat strikes, where the IO price MIGHT go, profit comparisons and forward projections of cash flow (guesses) and you have a simple picture of AGO being played by traders (long and short). If you tend towards being long like me its encouraging that we now have a much healthier buy/sell ratio and that moves lately have not been particularly dramatic (unlike the 10 cent moves in a day of a few months ago).

My contention is that nobody really knows where this is headed and that like most stocks it is at the whim of news flow. There's enough of that coming up to keep me in the stock .. like the McPhee PFS and more info on the proposed Corunna rail loop/blending hub, rail news (who knows when) and then JV news. No doubt shorters are backing off (there was some short covering over the last 2-3 days when the share price hovered around its low of 72). This provides a better buy/sell ratio that could tip towards the buy side with any more short covering.

A move above the 10 day ma of 77.5 might signal a move higher and trigger more short covering. Let's see what happens.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.