PER 5.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

simply hugeeee!!!, page-46

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Motor I don't think you have to be Einstien to realize news is needed to move forward.
    I also see this part of the release as positive

Given Professor Gleave?s successful studies specifically related to the prostate cancer application of
    ATL1101, ANP will continue to seek a development partner primarily for this indication. ANP is in
    discussions with other parties interested in the development of ATL1101 for prostate cancer2%3B%7D

- ATL1101 for prostate cancer. This follows successful
    animal studies where ATL1101 was shown to suppress human prostate tumour growth. These studies were
    conducted as part of a collaborative research program with leading prostate cancer researcher, Professor
    Martin Gleave at the Vancouver Prostate Cancer Centre.117

The other company what discontinued there Research was eveluating ATL1101 in a different (non prostate) tumour system and
    determined not to proceed with further experimental work on ATL1101.
    This specific outcome does not affect ANP?s partnering plans for the further development of ATL1101 as083

While I agree rob quality of analysis is dreadful. I do find disturbing that it seems a few including you have seemed to have missed the crux of the announcement.

1 It is a prostate cancer application
    2 It worked successfully on and suppress human prostate tumour growth
    3 That it doesn't work on some other tumours is not a negative but it show how the prostate tumour is compeletly different and cannot be treated like other tumours, Hence the specific focus prostate cancer tumours.

Motor to demand quality of one's peers and then to post what have is how would one say, "the pot calling the kettle black" By all means have your say but to demand quality one must also deliver it to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $7.283K 87.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22642 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 30707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.