CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

simpson 1 02 10, page-30

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hello Sav-J again
    Thanks again for the Excellent input about DBZ.
    Yes, I think that DBZ are just about history now.
    Even in the new farmin (let it be SHELL or BG say) gained an additional say 25 % of shares and 25% farmin return that would be peanuts since they are BIG internationals.
    As mention previously in announcements they were prepared to PAY for all future drillings which obviously would equate to $100's of millions of CASH INPUT equivalent.
    Any contributions from DBZ would never ever be required again.

And in the long run once the magnitude of the CBM fields are explored and determined - say by 1 year from now then as I said before (I hope) that the new farminee could help
    with possibly providing the start of FINANCE for the GTL plant.(BUT still we have to wait and see??? but there are other option of course for this.)
    And lets not leave out any possible OIL and Helium discoveries from future equations and discussions!

These next 2-3 weeks should /could also be the most fulfilling if all NEWS is as anticipated POSITIVE (not forgetting CBM and possible OIL at Simpson and the farmin news).

So could CTP just SUDDENLY become RECOGNIZED by the BIGGER players out there still with LOTS of CBM money.
    Q:(Did some of you guys see LNC BUYS one afternoon (a few weeks ago) at the close where over $1.5 million - over 300,000 shares worth of BUYS popped up in just 10 minutes?? - obviously big interest CBM money is still out there in the markets?)

And even though the overall investments capital has dwindled by over 50% or more this year in EARTH RESOURCES stocks I think one sector that has the greatest strength is and will remain positive is the ENERGY STOCKS.
    SO roll on 6th October 2008 - is this the start of the big break or MAKE BIGGER week for CTP?
    I'm of course a believer and up to now the waiting appears to be paying off - be that news to date has been excellent for CBM discoveries only.

Once again good NEWS to us believers is a coming soon guys.
    Others non believers please DYOR and keep watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.