CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

About 3 week ago i left a post about diminshing credit lines and...

1. 531 Posts.
    About 3 week ago i left a post about diminshing credit lines and potential financing available for CTP. I didn't get any reply. Mainly because I think none of us wish to think of the unthinkable and also because the credit market storm that was brewing back then wasn't topical enough for gloomberg and cnbc.But the "perfect" storm has now arrived. And we all now about the domino drop theorum.
    Recently we are hearing about credit lines to businesses evaporating quicker than a puddle of water on a dry dusty road. I know media wacks its spin on all of what we read or see on TV.So i have to discount what i say by not buying into the drama of that media spin.But i will take a position of devils advocate on this one. I do this only to shed light on this scarey situation and hopefully get some answers. Its all getting frozen over very quickly.FMG is the latest that is re evaluating its operations in the light of tight credit lines. And we know its CEO is the 3rd richest man in OZ. And they're struggling to raise a buck! You'd think "value" wouldn't be a concern there but obviously it must be.
    We know that CTP has a $31mill spend this yr alone in drill campaigns. Which are already financed. Yes/No??
    With 2009 not to far away, one can assume that the exploration and ( possible infrastructure spend for oil production in 2009) to be even more. If we strike oil production costs will increase bigtime. We do know that CTP has been very smart to farm out costs of exploration with its partners and thereby minimise its own spend
    So the questions i would like answered would be about lines of credit. Yes i hear you say we have DBZ with a $80mill facility. But how secure is that. Can they walk away from offering it at any time. Do they have to give us notice etc How would we know how this credit crunch is impacting on DBZ's bottom line right now.

Will this $US bailout package do anything to defrost the credit market.Probably none of us have been thru any thing like this tempest that is building on our financial horizon,

Very soon we could have another player teaming up with CTP At the moment it seems to me that ctp is getting sold off into the rallies.Does anyone else think the same? I'll be watching very closely how sp fares from Monday.
    I check my notes re: Blamore and it surged from 19c to 30c before the speculators decided to book their profits.So all things being equal I expect a similiar surge in sp maybe to 24-25c ( even before any potential oil strike ann I assume day traders to pump it up)
    Many of you, Sav Ya Rb G and A have very sound knowledge re oil and rock formations But as we know at this time now cash is king No matter how strong the heart is If the blood toxifys we're cactus. You only have to take a look at US treasury 2 yr and 10yr spreads to see that. And the VIX is at all time high. Is there anyone out there who has the knowledge/info I am seeking. I do this not only for my meagre equity position but for all of you as i imagine some of you have quite large holdings in ctp and ctpoa Mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.