CTP 1.85% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

simpson, page-19

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hello Bulldogsfan and Malman

Yes very vaigh sstuff from all drilling reports.
    Maybe there is some mysterious data being collected by some other party but I hope this then will be working for our benefit.
    I dont think at this stage Simpson is significant in the big picture if so far we have two SUPER results from Blamore and CBM930001. Progressive other future drillings should slowly (unfortunately) probably still give us ONE of the biggest CBM finds yet in Australia.
    Im still hoping for oil strikes but LONG term still think we have money in the bank once the FARMIN identity comes along with potential opening up of the development of a plant for GTL.

Again im sure JH has been working hard for a farmin BUT also lets not forget if nothing comes of even these recent(3) pretenders then JH will be attending a conference with some of the biggest producers of this type of energy fuel in London in 2 weeks.
    Im sure there will also be some words of enlightenment spoken by JH and perhaps a few other possible pretender to a mutual agreement of farmins.

Considering most stocks in resources are down up to 90% CTP has maintained above average resilience to loss of price EVEN under the premise of no oil finds.
    So what should could some good news do for us guys???
    Cheers and relax guys . More interseting days are ahead.
    For non belivers please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $14 263

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 18282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.