TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

Simultaneous conferences, page-3

1. 130 Posts.
    I started making comments on hot copper about a stock called e-cargo. When I and many others received the IPO recently it was bordering on fraud. Even their latest results and announcements are crazy. I have posted facts and still some shareholders do not give in. Rupert Myer is the shareholder so apparently it must be an amazing company. You can see what I said on that page.

TZ has been a hot topic in logistics and e-commerce, but nothing more. You lack execution and there is no delivery on benefit. All I have ascertained is that your system is better due to technology and a lock. Does the user spending the money look at these?

The problem is the products and technology is built for the company. Not a marketplace.

Innovation can be a lonely place. The Temando announcement this week shows that to get out in front you need to invest further than the product.

You need to invest in the people who made it and if you are lucky are selling the product. Think Steve Jobs.

Carl Hartmann of Temando and Tim Routh of China Sea Rates built their systems and know exactly where the profit points are in the movement of a supply chain. Mr Boris is an amazing man, but he is not in shipping or logistics, similar to Mr Myer with ecargo.

Be honest you hold these shares on the notion MB will be the Rainmaker!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.