TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

Simultaneous conferences, page-62

1. 319 Posts.
    Here is the market announcement of 28 May, 2014, regarding the 'Logistics and Transportation Corporation' agreement:

"TZ Limited is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Telezygology, Inc. has entered into a master supply agreement with a Logistics and Transportation Corporation for the supply of Parcel Lockers to the US market. The Agreement covers, the supply, servicing and support for a customised hardware and software parcel locker system solution.

"The initial Purchase Order covers the supply of several Locker Banks to be deployed later this calendar year at a nominated US city. The Company, at this time, is not permitted to disclose the name of the organisation or further details about the deployment, due to confidentiality obligations.

"The award of this material contract to TZ comes after an extensive competitive tender evaluation process spanning almost nine (9) months."

As far as I can tell, we won the tender almost a year ago. It's done and dusted.

All that's left for TZ to discuss with the customer is how many lockers they want, to be delivered where, for what price, and with what after-sales service attached.

Given what one commenter above noted, about how the customer wants a roll-out completed by the end of this year, I would have thought these were compelling reasons to buy and hold TZ shares.

I'm happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.