HDR hardman resources limited

since everyone is guessing, page-13

1. kkw
    7,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    Hi guys,

1. It cannot be Flamant, cause ROC is not really up that much, you can say That's because ROC has only 4%; but DNX is not up either and it has 40%; in fact it was down in London.

2. It cannot be anything to do with Uganda because TLW is not up and it has 50%, and that leaves

3. New deals like a Farm in. This is probable but should not have generated that much interest that quickly OR

4. Nothing , just investors realised that the stock is oversold, but then what is the hurry, why not accumulate slowly? This is unlikely IMO OR

5. A take over play. This is the most likely situation because we know ML already has 9%. and other points like for example, prior to Friday, there were transactions like 750,000 after closed. Two million over shares in one night for London is very high.

REDAL (another HC Poster) suggested that it might be just a millionaire who decided that HNR is good value and started buying. Yes, may be, but why not just buy slowly at the low price and there were plenty of sellers!
    The real question is really why the hurry?

IMHO whatever it is, the buyers wanted the purchases in a hurry and prior to any annoucement. I hope it is something big.

I guess it'll all be clear IMHO on Monday morning or latest Tuesday in the normal announcement slot. If not there might be a ASX "please explain".

Well REDAL, do you want to place your usual $1.00 bet? I'll accept 1 HDR share in payment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.