Since Friday a heap of sellers, page-55

1. 84 Posts.
    well.... while i'm reluctant to add anything to this thread(and not assuming this will add if you know what i mean), both because theres so many doomsaying fools baiting and as i've have a glass or 2 of wine over my quota, but what the hell, here goes.......i got word earlier today that a property i was waiting on finance to fall over on, did fall over, and now my offer is the one thats going to get the property. I'm in WA. Perth. I left about 8 year ago selling 4 properties in fremantle that i renovated with bloody hands but did exceptionally well out of.i thought it has to collapse with the increases between 1999-2007 in Perth. so i went to Berlin and piled a heap of Aussie dollars in there, along with a whole lot of bloodnsweat. that was 2007. i got back 4 months ago. i sold there pretty much all my holding. doubled and tripled in those years. i love being back. not cos of prices but i love Australia and learned in those years what i missed. but thats another story. i also love the prices here. and the last house i sold in freo just went under the hammer for less than i sold it for back in 2007. and the house in kensington i wanted to buy 9 years ago has just come my way for less then i could get it back then. since being back i've made 3 buys. good buys i reckon. double or treble over the next 7 years??? i don't know. but in Berlin 7 years ago the krauts were laughing at me. In australia 14 years ago there was a fair number of fools laughing at me. Buy Buy Buy is what i reckon....buy what you can't afford...and as long as you can work and pay the bills and have a good time will look after the rest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.