well.... while i'm reluctant to add anything to this thread(and...

1. 84 Posts.
    well.... while i'm reluctant to add anything to this thread(and not assuming this will add if you know what i mean), both because theres so many doomsaying fools baiting and as i've have a glass or 2 of wine over my quota, but what the hell, here goes.......i got word earlier today that a property i was waiting on finance to fall over on, did fall over, and now my offer is the one thats going to get the property. I'm in WA. Perth. I left about 8 year ago selling 4 properties in fremantle that i renovated with bloody hands but did exceptionally well out of.i thought it has to collapse with the increases between 1999-2007 in Perth. so i went to Berlin and piled a heap of Aussie dollars in there, along with a whole lot of bloodnsweat. that was 2007. i got back 4 months ago. i sold there pretty much all my holding. doubled and tripled in those years. i love being back. not cos of prices but i love Australia and learned in those years what i missed. but thats another story. i also love the prices here. and the last house i sold in freo just went under the hammer for less than i sold it for back in 2007. and the house in kensington i wanted to buy 9 years ago has just come my way for less then i could get it back then. since being back i've made 3 buys. good buys i reckon. double or treble over the next 7 years??? i don't know. but in Berlin 7 years ago the krauts were laughing at me. In australia 14 years ago there was a fair number of fools laughing at me. Buy Buy Buy is what i reckon....buy what you can't afford...and as long as you can work and pay the bills and have a good time will look after the rest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.