LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Since the 1st January, page-36

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    and yes this is becoming a very low participaction thread.
    I think perhaps investors have strayed here and been turned away via the lack of progress or any valid arguement to find a way around the concerns we raised.
    Spazza do you have any ways around the concerns? No. So I was correct. Or you would give them as we know.
    So yes I am not surprised they chose not to buy and most of the holders here are just hoping for return of losses. $2.54 to 3-4 cents would produce a high bias toward people holding at loss. Alexandria has admitted to being one having held from I think it was 5 cents. Pharrell too. Footy got out I think but took a beating. I stay with books looking good but I am waiting for actual proof there is any change in outlook. Because this waiting for a year or two without any promise of a positive announcement or potential and all talk that talks are ongoing for a year or two (without any idea who) just doesnt feel right to me.

Glad to see you didnt go on holiday Spazza. But unfortunately you didnt have much to add that could solve any issue the company faces so the sp continues to falter around until either the market receives an announcement or people continue to walk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.