BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Sincere question, page-12

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    My view is that the current SP is cheap based on the growth recorded last Q and the projections for this Q and there is significant upside if a large tender comes off, particularly because one win could lead to a multitude.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I suspect tenders in this new and rapidly developing market segment are a case of "tell us what you can do for us", rather than "this is what we want", so I think it is very significant that we have been shortlisted down to the final 2. I don't and can't know the details or what the other tenderer offers, but I figure there are 3 possible outcomes: we win, we lose, or both tenderers have something to offer and the final outcome is that both provide services based on their particular expertise. It seems to me that BUD has a fabulous suite of products and services and has the capacity to upgrade it and tailor it through the works with Ohm program, so I'm hopeful it will win or at least be a substantial contributor. It could be problematic if it simply loses and has nothing to show for it, depending on the particular requirements of the potential client and the extent to which the other tenderer can compete with BUD's suite of products and services.

I do agree that the next 2Q will be really important, but if this tender comes off then I think you will have to pay up to get back on the ride and that's the wager.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.