GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

DubHave been watching this for quite a while since stumbling on...

1. 198 Posts.
    Dub

Have been watching this for quite a while since stumbling on Armstrong cycle here on HC

Noticed last week the turn of USD since April 19..not a sudden waterfall decline but steady since then as you will see also the rise in AUD since that date.... and in other currencies as well

The confidence cycle doesn't specifically mean the stock market but all matters of financial confidence. The fall of the USD will have a flow on effect. Market manipulation as per Alf Field is a fact of life but it can only go on for so long until when the underlying forces of trend or cycle completely overwhelm it....

Cycles as per a circle is the natural movement of energy in equlilibrium and therefore can be related back to phi. A cycle can be the longest in time it can be the shortest in time.....Compare the revolution of The Earth to the revolution of an electron around an atom.....We are dealing with energy.

I am tending now to look at picking up these cycles or circles in stock price movements. After all it is only the energy in confidence or sentiment that gives rise to these movements. Iress has Fibonacci circles or half circles that can be applied to charts. As prices move up or down a cycle or circle begins to emerge and once we see it we can trace to the end of a cycle from it's very beginning

However there are cycles within cycles, circles within circles, ellipsis and all types of things. It is therefore important to relate a share price or the price of anything as to where it is within cycles or circles.....The important thing is to relate it back to the confidence cycle.

I'm interested in where Armstong got the 1000 day quotient from. It seems Biblical as in a day as is a 1000 years or a 1000years as is a day.....to relate it to phi is natural if you begin to think in terms of cycles-----circles!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.