ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

In spite, I have not been able to read this paper (not a free...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 974
    In spite, I have not been able to read this paper (not a free paper) it looks to be very important and worth reading if only anybody of us investors has a possibility. It has 227 references as one indicator. It recommends reading " Impairment of an Endothelial NAD+-H2S Signaling Network Is a Reversible Cause of Vascular Aging ..." by Das et al (including Sinclair). This new paper has been on the writing desk at the time when Sinclair was planning to buy Prana. It takes more than 1 y to get this type of paper done. This is why I think that Sinclair tells in this paper why he bought Prana. He is a scientist and an investor, a successful one in both.

The paper by Das et al was discussed here on our board earlier. It is a free paper and I think it tells a lot of important things for us. There is not so much difference between vascular and neuron degeneration and that is why investing in ATH could be very successful as I believe Sinclair was thinking when he invested in Prana. But we are not yet there, only phase 1 is completed. We need to get phase 2 started to see if PBT434 will help MSA humans and not only mice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $203.0K 45.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
104 103311567 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31829254 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.