GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

sinclair this morning

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

There's more at http://www.jsmineset.com/ , but I've just taken the first bits.

dub

Posted On: Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 3:03:00 PM EST

Today's Gold and Equity Market

Author: Jim Sinclair

Dear CIGAs,

Everything happening today is contained in the Formula and is extremely gold positive. When I was asked yesterday in Toronto during the informal question and answer session what would happen to gold when and if the equity market broke I answered, "At first the equity market breaks would bring in temporary sellers of gold. However, quite quickly thereafter and most certainly when the US dollar also gets hit gold will steady and start its move to all the Angels.”

Please read the Formula which debunks any idea that the slowing of US business and significant drop in tax revenues is bad for gold. As in the 70s this is the beginning of the major move, nothing else.

If you have no margin position, you have no problem. If you do have a margin position you have not followed my pleas for your safety.

Those of you who are fully paid and are throwing your gold and gold shares out the window have learned absolutely nothing I have been trying to teach you!

KEY POINTS TO REVIEW TODAY:

These are all the same items that occurred in the 70's. I have been telling you this every time I publish the Formula.

Key Points of the FORMULA in action right now:

We have witnessed the Dow rise on economic news indicating deceleration of activity. This continues until major corporations announced poor earnings, making the Dow fall faster than it rose, moving it deeply into the red.

I heard all this "slow business" as negative to gold talk in the 70's. It was totally wrong then. It will be exactly the same now
    Those of you who panicked by today's action in gold and gold shares are simply doing the WRONG thing. If you had reviewed the Formula published at least 50 times since written you would know that what is taking place in general equities and the general economy is so completely gold positive, yet out you go in a state of total abandon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.