GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

sinclair this morning, page-22

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Stratovarious, where have I derided gold? I've even stated when I started buying physical, and that I've never sold any (and still buying).

My attacks on Sinclair are because he has a very poor forecasting record. No need to repeat his clangers. He has at least learnt that he is better off forecasting a price but not putting a time frame on it.

Other commentators are more rational in their approach, Peter Grandich and Doug Casey are great commentators and do their research thoroughly. Zeal uses charts too much for me. The Mogambo is a great read and has a knack for ridicule (KFR). The others you mention are good too.

If I had followed Sinclair's advice over the last eight years, I'd be much worse off than I am now.

j61034322, Sinclair may be a good man. I haven't met him, so I'd rather not judge. But from his writings, he has no shame or integrity. He's never admiited to being wrong, sometimes provides an excuse for a bad call, but usually ignores it. He doesn't fulfil his promises. As you have been following him for six years, you will know what I'm talking about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.