TLM 0.00% 25.0¢ talisman mining limited

hone, Thanks for posting the 2007 Jubilee link. I think its...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hone,

Thanks for posting the 2007 Jubilee link. I think its worth quoting the last paragraph.

“The start-up operation at Sinclair is very much based on the Cosmos model and we see it becoming the cornerstone of a substantial mining operation which will continue for many years to come,” he added. “It is important to remember that, apart from Sinclair itself, which continues to grow, we have exciting new discoveries at Skye/Stirling immediately adjacent to Sinclair, and multiple exploration targets within a 5km radius.” “Moreover, our broader ground position in the Sinclair region spans a 45km strike length of largely untested prospective ultramafic which I believe, like Cosmos, will continue to deliver significant new discoveries for many years to come,” Mr Harmanis said. “This is an exciting new nickel province which is very much in its infancy, and we are now taking the first steps to unlocking its value.”

Glencore/Xtrata sold because they are suffering as are almost all explorers in these difficult times.

2007 is not that long ago and Harmanis and Jubilee Team TLM, thanks to the current recession, are now able to resume where they left off, in taking the next steps in "unlocking its value".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $10.10K 40.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55874 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.