IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

I do not know who you "actually are" either, but your positive...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I do not know who you "actually are" either, but your positive views do not lead me to believe that you are an iWebGate employee or anything. I consider you a bloke on the internet who is positive on them. I am just the inverse.

Technology and investment are my hobbies. I enjoy banter on these issues. You find time to post on here too. Are we expected to justify why we find time to do it?

I actively follow about a dozen companies, but it just so happens IWG is the only one on Hot Copper. The only Australian one, actually. I have money in some of the others so it is not all hot air, although I admit a lot of it is. I added IWG to the list of companies I follow because one of my clients got me involved with their products, and then I became friendly with one of their techies.

I do not know why Telstra signed them up. I only tend to make statements I can back up with evidence, and I have no evidence about the Telstra deal. My understanding is that iWebGate put 2 years and huge resources into getting Telstra as their channel partner. Clearly that work paid off. Maybe Telstra have been as convinced as you have by the glossy presentations? Or maybe Telstra had no other options in that market segment and it cost them nothing to give iWebGate a try in the marketplace? It is an Aussie company, after all. My guess is as good as yours. But my guess is not worse than yours simply because I disagree with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.