IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

I'm with Throwtheslider and will never really understand this -...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I'm with Throwtheslider and will never really understand this - I am invested anyway. Early on I thought the fact they won international awards was important. I googled the award givers and it seemed they weren't the types to just hand awards out. Maybe H knows better? Perhaps I should get in touch and get an award too as I'm pretty sure I won't get one at my golf club this afternoon

IWG has been plugging away at this for more than 10 years I believe and I would have thought that if the path they were heading down was flawed they wouldn't be around to raise capital now. It seems the technology sector is pretty harsh and if you don't get it right you die. If they had just arrived on the scene all shiny and new then maybe the story wouldn't seem to have as much supporting it. Given their long history I think maybe there's more to it.

H suggests they managed to 'sell' something useless to the people at Telstra after 2 years of Telstra checking it out. Are Telstra really that stupid?

I get confused but I'm here for the long haul. I think there's enough happening here to at least see it out.

Along with 'don't invest in what you don't understand' I offer ' don't invest money you can't afford to lose in spec stocks'!
    Last edited by country bob: 29/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.