IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Good link - thanks for sharing. I found the the following...

1. 62 Posts.
    Good link - thanks for sharing.

I found the the following interesting:

"Meaning they didn't have full visibility of all of their endpoints and servers, didn't keep up with patches and updates, and they didn't segment their networks."

My understanding is that this is one of IWG value propositions. The are able to segment network services and then virtualise and protect them through a series of reverse proxys. This is straight from their website:

"The Virtual Segmentation Platform (VSP) segregates an existing network from all other internal and external networks with a broad range of virtual network services. This takes DMZ security to new heights for on-premise and cloud networks. The VSP includes a wide range of multi-tenant aware proxies, gateways and emulated network services that are securely integrated into a single software platform."

The question I have is how companies are meant to do this without a product like IWG? Surely this is a task beyond most network administrators - can any network admins on HC validate?

If this is the case, would it be fair to say that IWG are bring to the table a security solution that has historically been reserved for the large enterprise market?

The more I read, the more I like.
    Last edited by throwtheslider: 28/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.