ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

singapore ART test, page-2

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Look at all the over the top comments of the past six months suggesting we shine like a beacon in the world and everyone will be beating down or door. I have a few of these posters on “ignore” because I can do without the one-eyed fanaticism that sacrifices objectivity for green thumbs. Their predictions have been found terribly wanting. And before you suggest they still might come true, no – they said it was a slamdunk by now. Already wrong.
    We have great science and I would like to think it will find traction, the sooner the better, but the reality is there are plenty of other rapid test out there about as good as ours (DYOR), they have incumbency, established networks, runs on the board, maybe they know people who know people, maybe their price is better, maybe not. The fact is, we have to fight tooth and nail for every tender process out there, with a business reputation starting from scratch, and can’t even do anything in our own country until TGA approval (which is probably still weeks away).
    The share price will continue to suffer in a news vacuum. I reckon our best bet is with India right now, but you can bet every man and his dog looking to make a buck will be pitching their business there too.
    Saliva results will help greatly, so will our cash in the bank, but a word of caution - don’t immediately believe all the “imminent riches” posts just because it makes you feel good.
    The pandemic might not be going away any time soon, but every single day our market share is being eroded.
    The company seems to be doing nothing in terms of publicity and getting itself known, relying on doing so behind closed doors in the business community, rather than getting itself talked about. This is a serious short-coming that needs to be rectified.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 22/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.