LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

As I intend to stick around for the longer term, I opted for a...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    As I intend to stick around for the longer term, I opted for a Certificate, however I did look into various options, but it was a while back.

When I was researching it, you can go to a broker and make arrangements through them, but read the fine print for costs/fees/money transfer etc. Alternatively you can open a "non-resident account" through certain banks there. Min. deposit required for some (off memory around $1K) and open a trading account through them. Buying and selling monies going into/out of such account less trading fee. Don't take that as gospel, I'm only going off memory so DYOR there, I can't remember whether there was a cost or not for maintaining the account.

Research the various banks there before going, make sure you read the fees/costs etc, then go speak to them when over there, don't forget your passport and drivers license as it will be required to open a non-resident account. I think OCBC was the one I was looking at mainly because they have an office in Castlereagh Street, Sydney. When I get around to it I intend to speak to them first in Sydney.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.