RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Singapore/Hong Kong presentations

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good afternoon all!

Briefly spoke with management this morning in relation to how everything is going over in Southeast Asia--hmmm is Hong Kong part of southeast Asia!? I guess geographically HK is situated around the middle of the southeastern corner, but I suppose politically speaking Southeast Asia only includes countries South of China so HK doesn't fall in that category, hmmm---could be an interesting debate....  Hahaha sorry for getting sidetracked there and keeping you all on the edge of your seat... Okay so what was said:

Management were buzzing I have never heard them so excited before. They were unable to share in detail but I believe we have kicked a major goal and possibly signed up our first Asian Hospital for clinical studies to commence... We shall find out over the coming days upon their arrival once they have a chance to go through the notes and draught up an announcement.. if what I am thinking sees the light expect an announcement Friday or Monday morning... This is only speculation not fact... So what are the facts from my conversation:

1. Management were highly inundated with sophisticated investors and institutional delegates... Lots of meetings were held throughout the day apparently there were that many people interested in our company they were not able to leave until very late that day...

2. Management were about to board the plane as we spoke set for Hong Kong. Multiple meetings are scheduled throughout the day from tomorrow onwards again with sophisticated investors and institutions...

I'm expecting large volumes of shares being purchased on Market tomorrow and on Thursday...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.