PDN 4.39% $8.38 paladin energy ltd

Singapore legal process

1. 11 Posts.
    https://economist.com.na/23212/head...ll-take-over-of-langer-heinrich-uranium-mine/

“It is understood Paladin intends to fight the validity of the LH option through an arbitration process in Singapore, and that it has already received strong encouragement from many bondholders to take up the battle.”

It seems most posts on here since the ‘Ann: CNNC Purports to Exercise Langer Heinrich Call Option’ have essentially written-off Paladin.

I would like to see the CNNC supposed LH call option ruled invalid. There must be various arguments to support this. To start with, the initial announcement regarding the sale of 24% of LH to CNNC was made on 21 July 2016 – that is over 7 months ago now. CNNC failed to seemingly act or respond at any point during this time, which directly necessitated Pdn to make alternative plans i.e. the proposed restructuring of 10 Jan. 2017. I would like to see CNNCs failure over this 24% deal invalidate any right they consider they now have to buy 75% of LH.

As noted in the restructuring announcement of 10 Jan. 2017, all necessary regulatory approvals are required including Australia’s Foreign Investment Review Board (AFRB). How could the AFRB allow LH to be 100% sold to Chinese interests?

Surely, Pdn with legal support and assistance from Korda Mentha, can put up a strong legal challenge to this CNNC option.

It would be extremely disappointing if Paladin seemingly rolled over without a fight.

Any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.