PDN 0.25% $11.78 paladin energy ltd

That is a very good point. I havent really thought about. I dont...

1. 9,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    That is a very good point. I havent really thought about. I dont have information or details on specifics so it is very hard to comment. But there are legal principles and precedents involved here. If assuming that the 24% was being negotiated in good faith and relevant disclosures were made, and that was the deal and CNNC did not exercise its alledged 75% option, and it simply let the 24% deal lapse (which appears to be the case) it actually puts into question the validity of exercising at a later date. Its hard to say, but if you buying 24% you cannot be exercising 75%. But without the details it hard to know. The key comment above is "has already recieved strong encourage ment from many bond holders". Which means stakeholders are not on board with respect to CNNC's actions, which then puts in jeopody CNNC's idea it will simply walk away with 75% . If true that puts a spanner into CNNC's plans. Time will tell. I still think CNNC if they really really want LH badly they will have to pay up, alternatively the company will be restructured. Lets wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.