4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Well Microsoft went up 11600% in 5 years (1995 - 2000)....... :p...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well Microsoft went up 11600% in 5 years (1995 - 2000).......

I know 4 Billion seems like a figure some crackhead came up with but when you start to consider the following:
    - DRAM market has increased ~60% last year, with an expected 2018 revenue to be around 96 Billion! Samsung alone made 8.7 Billion from DRAM in the 3rd Quarter of 2017. (Its increased so fast that the 4DS site still has it noted as a $50 Billion industry)

- Samsung has market share over 50%! So the question is would SK Hynix (~25% ms) and Micron (~10% ms), making roughly 4 Billion a quarter currently, pay out big to have the most superior "DRAM" on the market? (Or Samsung putting all other competitors to bed)

- Considering that Apple are already forced to purchase their Retina displays from Samsung (Their largest mobile Competitor) it shows they reluctantly are willing to use Samsung products if they are best quality, so you can strongly assume that TSMC (The current producer of the iphone chips) would also be willing to pay out big time to be a market leader and keep the iphone contract, which correct me if I'm mistaken is soon up for renewal? (Remember that 30 Million Iphone X were sold in the last Quarter alone)

- Google "DRAM Shortage", forgetting the performance advantages of this tech, just getting it to be a fast production process is enough at the moment.

Now I could go on about Cloud Storage/Computing being a $167 Billion industry by 2020, predictions that smart appliances will be a $37 Billion industry by 2020, gaming console sales, smart houses, wearable tech, Self driving cars and VR but it boils down to "We need faster memory Storage and we need it now".

Having said all that!............ I'm not saying that this will sell for $4 Billion or even $1 Billion! DYOR! I'm just saying that there is a market growing at a rapid rate that is getting seriously competitive.

(IMO this current price is amazing, very much considering shifting some other stock to get in on this low point)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.