Singer songwriter ............, page-4

1. 2,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Here are few more in return:
    • Dad, are we pyromaniacs? Yes, we arson.
    • What do you call a pig with laryngitis? Disgruntled.
    • Writing my name in cursive is my signature move.
    • Why do bees stay in their hives during winter? Swarm.
    • If you’re bad at haggling, you’ll end up paying the price.
    • Just so everyone’s clear, I’m going to put my glasses on.
    • A commander walks into a bar and orders everyone around.
    • I lost my job as a stage designer. I left without making a scene.
    • Never buy flowers from a monk. Only you can prevent florist friars.
    • How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced? A buccaneer.
    • I once worked at a cheap pizza shop to get by. I kneaded the dough.
    • My friends and I have named our band ‘Duvet’. It’s a cover band.
    • I lost my girlfriend’s audiobook, and now I’ll never hear the end of it.
    • Why is ‘dark’ spelled with a k and not c? Because you can’t see in the dark.
    • Why is it unwise to share your secrets with a clock? Well, time will tell.
    • When I told my contractor I didn’t want carpeted steps, they gave me a blank stare.
    • Bono and The Edge walk into a Dublin bar and the bartender says, “Oh no, not U2 again.”
    • Prison is just one word to you, but for some people, it’s a whole sentence.
    • Scientists got together to study the effects of alcohol on a person’s walk, and the result was staggering.
    • I’m trying to organize a hide and seek tournament, but good players are really hard to find.
    • I got over my addiction to chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts. I won’t lie, it was a rocky road.
    • What do you say to comfort a friend who’s struggling with grammar? There, their, they’re.
    • I went to the toy store and asked the assistant where the Schwarznegger dolls are and he replied, “Aisle B, back.”
    • What did the surgeon say to the patient who insisted on closing up their own incision? Suture self.
    • I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes. It’s all about raisin awareness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.