KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Single buy order $86,250 !, page-16

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

Charlie123456 mate I'm with you 100%. The court reports by our unbiased HC reporters leaves me with great comfort and a greater than 90% probability in my mind of KDR successfully defending the claim and maintaining 100% ownership of Mt Holland Li. Personal opinion only.

Wednesday trade was a mere tease of what's to come, as you mention punting for a few $ here and there is simply missing the opportunity of a lifetime to clean up some serious, very serious coin.

Often in life, circumstances can be taken for granted, MZN and the derailing of KDR is easily just one of those moments, it is too easy to fall into assuming the opportunity will still be there tomorrow, I think KDR will be one, many get left behind wondering what just happened.....again last Wednesday, an insight of just how quickly this can rally. We all whitnessed it last year, let's not forget the substantial de-risking of the resource since .82 cents.

I have often run my life on the mantra, buy price determines your future and it has served me well. In this instance trying to time the perfect purchase is IMHO missing the point, whatever your entry point within 15-20 cents, and I can't believe I'm saying this, doesn't really matter in this instance, what does matter is being in the game, the real gains and reward will be the 5-bagger multiplier.

Traders knock your socks off and enjoy working for the rest of your lives, LT holders accumulate and retire on this one. Only a few opportunities like this come knocking in your lifetime I reckon......yep my opinion only.

All shared IMHO only, certainly not financial advice. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.