BLG 5.88% 3.2¢ bluglass limited

single crystal, page-3

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi BillOM,

Pizza oven is going great. Great results.
    The secret has been getting the gas flow optimized.
    It was a baffling problem, but in the end the answer was getting the baffling right !!!

Many here doubt that Tock and I ever did build the oven.
    That it was a made up story to get a couple of BLG points across via some obvious analogies.
    Well, feast your eyes on the finished product folks.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/Anachronist1/Pizzaoven2.jpg

Gressie.

Semiconductor nanowires do have enormous potential applications in realizing very efficient optoelectronic devices. On the flip side, they also have enormous problems in manufacturing.
    Because of their complex nature, optimizing and stabilizing their growth parameters are fraught with technical challenges.
    Without a window into the inner sanctums of BLG's research lab, there is no way of knowing if they are "playing" around with them or if indeed they need to.

Nanorods in this application are at the experimental stage only, whereas BLG needs to focus on applying technologies which can be commercialized now.

In any case, intending stakeholders will not be boffins who look at such detail, but as BillOM has rightly expounded, they will be investors who will be more concerned with seeing the promised milestones achieved and subsequent progress along the path to commercialization.

The share price will lift when we see more of those milestones achieved.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.